Index Your Files is an alternative way for you to Index and Search through all your files or folders on Local or Networked Drives.
With plenty of stats about your files and various ways to manipulate them, Index Your Files will provide an extremely user-friendly and powerful way to manage your information.
Searching can be done by Name, Date, Size, Location, within the found file results. Use Boolean operators to perform multiple keyword searches.
Index Your Files will save you time and make your work with a computer more pleasant.
IYF can automatically update the indexes at any time selected , or at any regular time , or time interval.
For the person who works in many directories [folders] in the course of a day, the entire day's work can be displayed in the found files window, allowing quick checking for accuracy or review. One window will display the search results from many different folders.
Find your files and show them to you. View file content for found files text, html, and graphics files. The result display will display the filetypes using an internal viewer, which saves time and greatly simplifies the process.
Using the file contents display means that it is not necessary in actual practice to make a gigantic index which indexes *every word*.
- Instantly search files by name, date, size, or wildcards
- Support for Boolean operators
- Arrange results by name , folder, extension, date, size
- Search in various directories or LAN resources
- Easy to use, Explorer like user interface
- Database management (create several databases)
- Easy & Fast Search Engine - Easy & Fast Index Engine
- Index & Search in Background
- Full Information Search and Index
- Run from Memory Stick
- Search Mode MS-DOS
- Search Text Inside Files
- Tree Map Database
Easy, Small, Portable App and Powerful
- One Executable
- Small Size
- Supported Operating System : Windows / Linux / Mac
Index Your Files does not contain any malware, or similar, and does not write to the registry of Windows